KAIF comprises 122 corporate and 236 individual members as of July 1, 2019 representing the electric utilities, industrial companies, engineering and construction companies, research institutes, professional associations and foreign companies’ affiliates in Korea.
Services for Members
- □ KAIF provides its members with the following services :
- - Monthly technical magazines「Nuclear Industry」
- - E-mail Newsletters「Nuclear Today News」
- - Seminars and conferences organized by KAIF and/or other organizations
- - New Year’s Meeting of the Korean nuclear community
- - Education and training programs related to nuclear energy
- - Opportunities for visiting domestic and overseas nuclear facilities
- - Government Awards
For joining KAIF or the details on the KAIF Membership, please contact the KAIF Office.